Ray A. Master Post 217

How to Request Copies of Military Personnel Records, or

Prove Military Service

(The above link will allow you to file for a DD214 form, Report of Separation)


U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs

U.S. Army

U.S. Marine Corps

U.S. Navy

U.S. Coast Guard

U.S. Air Force




                                                         Operation We Are Here